Athens Sightseeing Tour Bus in co-operation with “Athens Open Tour” give you the opportunity to see the city from above, combining pleasure and education and are the perfect choice for you and your family!
Don’t miss it!
Places We Visit
- Acropolis of Athens
- New Acropolis Museum
- Change of the Guards
- Panathenaic Stadium (Kallimarmaro)
- Greek Parliament
- National Archaeological Museum
- Syntagma Square
- Plaka Historical Area
- Monastiraki Square
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Athens Riviera – Vouliagmeni – Glyfada
- Piraeus Port
What to Expect
Athens Sightseeing Tour Bus in more than 16 languages with an Audio Guide operate daily all year round. We offer 3 different routes: Athens City, Athens & Piraeus Port, Athens & Piraeus and Glyfada City which run every twenty minutes daily. On those routes you can hop on and hop off on more than 30 stops an enjoy Walking Tours and Happy Train Ride
• During the Summer season from 08.00 until 19.30 (April to November)
• During the Winter season from 09.00 until 17.30 (December to March)
1. The 90 minute Athens Route starting at 08:40 AM from the “Hop in Sightseeing Office” and running every 20 minutes. This Route includes Free Walking Tours with an Audio Guide at Acropolis & National Garden
2. The 60 minute Piraeus Port Route (Interchange bus stop at the Acropolis) with additional Free Happy Train Ride (45 minutes) & Free Walking Tour with an Audio Guide at Pasalimani & Mikrolimano
3. The 60 minute Glyfada City Route to the south of Athens which takes you by the picturesque Flisvos and Alimos Marina to the Glyfada City Center & Beach
Athens Sightseeing Tour Bus give you the opportunity to see the city from above, combining pleasure and education and are the perfect choice for you and your family! Don’t miss it!
Buy your ticket Now and Use them for 24 hours from the moment you validate it!