Athens Sightseeing Tour Bus in co-operation with “Athens Open Tour” gives you the opportunity to see the city from above, combining pleasure and education, and are the perfect choice for you and your family!
Don’t miss it!
What to Expect
Athens Sightseeing Tour Bus in more than 16 languages with an Audio Guide operates daily all year round. We offer 3 different routes: Athens City, Athens & Piraeus Port, Athens & Piraeus, and Glyfada City which run every twenty minutes daily. On those routes you can hop on and hop off on more than 30 stops and enjoy Walking Tours and Happy Train Ride
• During the Summer season from 08.00 until 19.30 (April to November)
• During the Winter season from 09.00 until 17.30 (December to March)
1. The 90-minute Athens Route starts at 08:40 AM from the “Hop in Sightseeing Office” and runs every 20 minutes. This Route includes Free Walking Tours with an Audio Guide at Acropolis & National Garden
2. The 60-minute Piraeus Port Route (Interchange bus stop at the Acropolis) with an additional Free Happy Train Ride (45 minutes) & Free Walking Tour with an Audio Guide at Pasalimani & Mikrolimano
3. The 60-minute Glyfada City Route to the south of Athens which takes you by the picturesque Flisvos and Alimos Marina to the Glyfada City Center & Beach
Athens Sightseeing Tour Bus gives you the opportunity to see the city from above, combining pleasure and education, and are the perfect choice for you and your family! Don’t miss it!
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Buy your ticket Now and Use them for 24 hours from the moment you validate it!
What Other People Say about the Athens Sightseeing Tour Bus…
Buy your Acropolis ticket– (Skip the Line) Places you can enter: Acropoli and Slopes, Ancient Agora, Hadrian’s Library, Keramikos, Aristotle’s School, Olympieion, Roman Agora Collect your REAL ticket from Hop in Sightseeing office, located only 200m from South Entrance of “Acropolis” 44, Leof. Vas. Amalias